23.10.11

the plan

Halloween: it hasn't been that great since I was... 9? My costumes are usually pretty dumb, plus it's pointless because I don't get to go trick or treating or get drunk.

But this year, I'm going to be Gwyneth Paltrow, in honor of my love for her and Chris Martin and Mylo Xyloto. Since I don't really look like Gwyneth at all, I'm going to buy a fake diamond ring at Forever XXI and make a shirt that says "I Love Chris Martin." But really, Coldplay knows how to put an album together.

I told my roommate that my dream-come-true-21st-birthday-party would be to fly to wherever in the world Coldplay is, and attend whatever their next concert is. And if they're not touring, I'll just camp out in front of their houses and hope they come out and feel like singing Happy Birthday to Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment