18.10.11

TAKE THAT, FIRST BLOCK!

First Block ended today, which doesn't really mean anything since 98% of all classes are not block classes, but it does mean that this semester is half-way over. Fi.nal.ly.

Ever since I found out I was accepted to Spain, I've had no desire to be here. I just want to go go goooooo. It got one step worse this week when I hit that point of class work in my hardest class when I just want to stop taking the class. I can't retain any knowledge about the Protestant Reformation. I just don't care anymore. I liked American Heritage more than this, and that's saying something.

Unfortunately, I have that class's midterm in three days. Which means I better stuff myself with information. The exam is 100% essay questions, there's a loose study guide that we aren't allowed to complete with other people, and she won't tell us how long she wants each answer to be "since it really depends on handwriting size." But even if I decide not to worry about length, I am worried about the actual information. So far, I recognize about 1/25 of the topics on the first page.

In other news, I want funyuns so bad. Oh gosh I can't even think about how good they would taste right now. Ok. But I'm hungry and they're the only thing that sounds good right now. Oh, funyuns. Also, I created my first something-other-than-an-editted-photograph on Photoshop today. Feast your eyes:


I made this for Mark, because we saw Warrior this weekend and the whole time I was thinking that the scary brother looked familiar, and Mark was like "because he's in Inception," and I was like "never saw dat." And then while I was watching Marie Antoinette on Sunday, I realized Raumont is Tommy. L0L I wonder which role he liked more...

No comments:

Post a Comment