Sometimes I'm just in the mood to Cuss.
Here's some old news: I did a "find your summer reading" chart, and this was my result:
Too bad I've read all those. Too bad those pre-titles don't really make sense. And too bad I didn't know the word "Anglophile" existed until now.
And I got an email from Hostelworld:
Thanks, Hostelworld, for reminding me of that week of dreams. Also, thank you for reminding me that I am now in Provo and that I won't be going anywhere any time soon.
But, since I've never taken No for an answer when it comes to planning trips, I went ahead and Google mapped/TripAdvisored a 10-day road trip that would take me from Provo to Seattle, Vancouver, Victoria, and back. Let me just say that donuts would be eaten and whales would be watched. Now, I just need to be paid full-time money for my part-time job and perhaps stumble upon a couple hundred dollars that I left in my pants pockets... Also, I need to finish my online class. The clock is literally ticking.
Why do I suck at college?
Because I have few social needs, no study skills, and wanderlust coming out of my ears.
madithonn. i am obthessed with you
ReplyDelete