It's my first day of real school (sorry Spring semester) back on campus since Spain. My heart seems to be leaking all over the rest of my guts. Why would anyone ever leave Europe? Don't answer that, I know why people would leave, I'm just being sappy.
Last night, I was thinking about all the first-day-of-school-outfits I've ever had. I miss the days when I'd get new clothes to wear just for one stellar day. The shirt I wore today was also the shirt I wore on the first day of Fall semester 2011, and my back up was the shirt I wore on the first day of Fall 2010. I've really branched out fashion-wise since starting my higher education.
And as I typed that, I realized that an awkward middle button was not buttoned on my shirt. Just airing out everything, I suppose. Hot. Mess.
Now I will eat my pre-packaged "breakfast cookie" (of champions) and then it's time to get some syllabi! Come at me, semester 5!
No comments:
Post a Comment