2.10.12

I can't look at some people's pictures on facebook because I get too jealous.

But. I can look at the Shake Shack's pictures ALL. DAY. LONG.

I can't even explain to you how much I love the Shake Shack. My dad says the only reason it's good is because they use a lot of unhealthy things. But I'm ok with that. Shake Shake to me is your love to Ke$ha. AKA, my drug.

Take a look at the custard menu of the month.

Are you kidding me. 
Heaven is there.

And then there's the engagement shoots that happened at the Madison Shack... (I like to call it that because then it's partially mine)


You better believe I'm all over it.

Two new questions on the "Are You My Soulmate?" quiz are:
1) How do you feel about Shake Shack?
2) How do you feel about formal pictures with milkshakes in Madison Square Gardens?




No comments:

Post a Comment