28.9.13

greatfull

It's been the most rewarding 24 hours. Let me tell you.

The last 24 hours started on Lindsey Lesheminaunt's couch. I can't spell her real last name, so just roll with it. Sorry Lindsey. I'll work on it.

We had smoothies. We had chats. We had laughs. It was good.

Then I went to bed early. Which is starting to be the best thing since Christmas... And I guess I'm OK with that.

Then I woke up to THREE friendly texts.

Then I went to the Casa de Swensen and got FORTY kisses from Petey The Great. That puppy. He just touches my heart!

Also, I got to see my bestiest Aunt and Uncle around. That's always good times.

Then I went to Target. Target is the most wonderful store.

I spent a lot of money, which makes my bank account sad, but it makes my pantry shelves so happy.

Then I went to a park to watch some people doing karate/the hugest group date of high schoolers ever/a mid-budget movie being filmed with some buddies.

Then, the buddies and I made dutch oven BBQ chicken pizza.

Then (It's like this is the never ending day of bestness, I'm not even kidding) we ate fresh, ripe, local-grown apples.

One of the buddies has sweet hook-ups at the Provo River kayak rental place, so he got us kayaks and use of the up-river bus for freezies.

So we kayaked. On a almost completely empty river. And despite the chill, it was beautiful and awesome.

Then I came home and took a hot shower and put on my bathrobe. It's a great robe.

I started my laundry. Love laundry time.

I got to watch the last talk of Relief Society Conference, which was President Monson, so that was sweet.

And then I remembered that I needed to make a study guide, so I did that real quick.

And now, I am going to make a milkshake.

So yes. This was the most best Saturday ever. And I am so very grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment