Anyways, my application to graduate was approved today. The name on my diploma is going to be Madison Elizabeth Mackey. I really wanted to chop it down to Madi, but then I figured that this expensive piece of paper might be hanging up, framed, in some important office someday and the people there will be expecting to see a diploma with my full name on it, or else I could get fired. That's how jobs work, right?
In other news, I ate a whole box of rice tonight. So much rice. I can feel it expanding in my stomach and I want it to go away.
This week's non-essential to-do list:
-Find somewhere to put all the extra bars of soap.
-Get a new candle.
-Stop singing songs with expletives in them in the shower.
-Stop showering at 1 AM.
-Do my hair for once.
-Do something with that box of clay under my desk.
-Stop picking my chin in History 304.
This week's essential to-do list:
-Grade everything.
-Write everything.
-Do everything, really.
I can't stop thinking about my green times.
I guess I'll go brush my teeth now. Because that's important. My teeth are bad enough without cavities. Thanks a lot, enamel-destroying-ear-infection-syrup-of-the-early-nineties.
No comments:
Post a Comment