14.11.13

thankful thursday

Life is too short to spend Thursday crying over your Cafe Rio in bed. Did that happen tonight in my room? Maybe. Maybe.

Here are some things I am thankful for today:
Unlimited texting.
My parents.
Beirut.
Pearl earrings.
Norway.
Candles.
Razors.
Flannel sheets.
Cafe Rio.
Dishwashers.
(Hershey's) Kisses.
Molly's cookie-cutter finding skills. Really, you are the magic in this realm.

Nobody likes sob stories, so I'm not going to spend the next five lines complaining about my life. I have an awesome life. I just have really low self esteem sometimes. Everyone has days like that. Also, the cookie cutter I wanted, Moz Moose, would cost $85 to ship to America. Because some Scandinavian online boutiques have ridiculous shipping rules. (€5 to ship to Germany and €55 to ship to America? Are you kidding me Denmark? No, you are not. Well screw you! Just kidding I love you. But really? What did America do to you?)

This week was ridicuhlus. #tgiaf #tyj for getting me through.

No comments:

Post a Comment