7.2.14

plenty of heart and plenty of hope

I tried to love on a dog today. It had none of it.

What is it about big dresses that make them so fun to wear?

I've been sleeping unusually lightly for the past few days, but I kind of love that sense I get, every time I wake up, of knowing where my peluche (stuffed) friends are in bed.

If I could only use one word to describe the house I am living in, it would definitely be "crust."

I had so many cookies for dinner.

I wish naptime was a real and normal time of day in countries besides Spain.

I have a phone with a UK phone number now but I have no idea what that number is.

I can see why some people don't like it, but I love the musical "Oklahoma!"

Ironing clothes is both a drag and one of those chores that is oddly soothing for me.

And now I'm going to floss. Because if I hate anything, its cavities.


No comments:

Post a Comment