So many things in my young adult life are transitory. In the past four years, the only things that have really and truly not changed at all are: my dependence on my parents, and my taste in "fashion." (it's hard to call huge shirts and leggings fashion, but you know.) One item essential to my daily appearance has recently been lost and I have no one to mourn about it with me, and in the end it's the silliest thing to mourn in this entire universe, so naturally I'm going to blog about it.
The other day, I lost my Colby June wheat grass ring. I think it's because my fingers kind of shrink when my hands are cold, and one of my assignments was to run around in the cold to put up posters; it could have easily fallen off.
Just the other day, I was looking at its shape and thinking it was still one of my favorite things.
I miss you already, little ring.
Wheat Grass Ring
June 2011-February 2014
You'll be in my heart, always.
No comments:
Post a Comment