8.9.14

... NOT

I moved. I didn't stick it out in the small-kitchen/other-many-problemed house. I said I would, but I definitely did not.

My bad?

In the words of Molly Cook, who I turn to with all of my problems (literally all of them, thx grl):
"I think that just as it is important for us to take care of ourselves physically and spiritually, we need to take care of ourselves mentally and emotionally as well."

So, onward and upward! Maybe I'll put up pictures when I am finally all put away.**

**The landlord here is a 20-something year old dude that only wears basketball shorts and baseball caps. You know? So when I moved in and there was no frame under the mattress, I asked for one. Naturally, I have brought it up almost every day since then, and I still have no bed frame. So everything that I would store under my bed is sitting on my floor, being tripped over constantly. Looks real great.

No comments:

Post a Comment