4.7.11

day 3

Clouds.

I was not sure how this one was going to work, since we've been having a lot of clear blue sky days lately, but I got what I desired, mas o menos.

The conventional cloud:

This was taken from the back seat of a car with dirty windows, driving down the highway. But it's still a cloud.

The nonconventional cloud:

Of smoke! (heh heh heh, take that, you challenge). My dad's sweet connections got us into a firework show at Hideaway Lake tonight, and it was beautiful. I love fireworks. I actually planned this out: someday, I'll be in the presence of a potential soulmate on New Year's Eve. We'll be watching fireworks, and Providence will allow him to overhear that I want to be proposed to on the 4th of July, because I want to be proposed-to with fireworks in July (it couldn't get much better, right?). A proposal in July would leave ample time for a New Year's wedding, which means fireworks on my wedding day, too. PERFECT!!! (Mormons tend to have really short engagements, because we all use our buildings for reception halls and we have no alcohol to order and we've been waiting our whole lives to be married, so why wait?)

Anyways, that potential soul mate will realize how clever I am. And then he'll turn around to look at me just as my favorite kind of firecracker goes off (the BIG white ones that kinda fade into falling glitteries) and he'll see stars in my eyes and he'll know I'm The One. We will have already been dating for a few months, but starting that night we'll be dating HARDCORE (everyone will know we're getting married), and I will fall in love with him because he'll be The One, and we'll get engaged on the 4th of July. And married a year-to-the-day after he knew we were The Ones that were meant for Each Other.

And we will live Americanly Ever After. And there will be fireworks on all of our anniversaries.

P.S. Go Sweet Land of Liberty! Feliz Fourth of July!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment