3.11.11

thurzday

The Kennedy Center for International Studies is the smallest building on campus. It is also one of three buildings that I will go to of free will on campus. I love sitting here because you can usually see at least one kid who's not white; it's also a lot of fun to hear accents and watch international news, and feel like maybe I'm going somewhere great in my life. Not just on Study Abroad. I mean, on a daily basis, do you realize that there are BILLIONS of other people eating and sleeping and working all over the world? This place helps me remember that.

Also, I'm listening to Louis Armstrong, which I feel is always a good choice. And since we are WELL into November, folks, I'm feeling pretty good about an occasional sampling of Christmas music.

And now, I think I'm going to go home and eat lunch and maybe sneak in a nap before I have to come back up to class. So college.

No comments:

Post a Comment