22.1.12

i've got dem mooooooooooves like

This is actually an update on last night's harrowing tale. It has nothing to do with Maroon 5, Mick Jagger, or my odd obsession with that song.*

The ladrón broke into the bank next door to the drug store. We didn't know that until we had to pass by on the way to the bus stop to get to church. There was still broken glass everywhere, and a nice smattering of 5 Euro cents coins on the ground. Pilar told us this morning that the guy must've been on drugs, and used a fast black car to escape. Pilar knows everything, so I have no doubt both of those things were true.

*Jacob introduced that song, Pumped Up Kicks, and Sexy and I Know It to me over Christmas, and for someone that usually hates anything on the radio, I love those songs. They're so snappy! Having leetle brothers can be useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment