1.3.12

kicking off march on the boringest foot ever

Today, I am sitting on my bed doing a big fat nothing. Besides listening to Christmas music, that is!* Looks like I'll be editing pictures until my Australian roommate gets home so that we can go into the city together.

Let's look at some count downs! People say that I count down to too many things. It makes me look anxious. Whatever.

29 days until I bid adios to Spain.
30 days until I wake up in Paris.
33 days until I go to bed in Edinburgh.
36 days until I take tea in London.
42 days until I sleep in my own bed.
51 days until I land in Provo.
53 days until I meet my first French teacher.
And everything after that is unplanned.

*For some reason, 2012 has been the year of perpetual Christmas music. I have never been one of those people, but I can't help myself now. It all started after Christmas, when I failed to take my Rutter: Music For Christmas CD out of Neil. So Mark and I were both listening to that (unless he listened to the radio) until we left Texas. And then since I've been abroad, something about that Rutter album, or the soundtrack for The Santa Clause, have just made me feel a lot better when I'm stressed. Especially the last song on the soundtrack that talks about Christmas returning. Heck yes it will.

No comments:

Post a Comment