3.6.12

it's sunday and i'm mormon

So naturally, I'm watching Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. Can I just say that having the wide screen version DVD is life changing? Suddenly you can see the every person in a scene. Like when Millie and Adam are getting married, and with the VHS you can hear Alice talking in one corner but you can't see her, but with the DVD you can! It's AMAZING! I used to think that I was the only kid that watched this movie every Sunday, but then last year I found out that three of my roommates could also quote the whole thing. So I guess I'll pin it on being a Latter Day Sizzle.


Speaking of pinning, my Pinterest is broke! I didn't realize how much time I wasted on that website until my feed stopped refreshing and I had nothing to check this week. It sucks. I guess I'm not the only person with that problem, but that doesn't fix it. 

I've unintentionally invited myself to dinner twice in the past week, so that was great. I am looking forward to Diamond Jubilee Tuesday (cheerio!). I have a job interview tomorrow, so until further notice I'm praying and trying to think of good things to say about myself. And eating. And probably watching more Howard Keel moveez.

No comments:

Post a Comment