5.6.12

yellow light tuesday night

Today was action packed. I sprinkled the yard, got stranded and rescued, got called "kiddo" by a man with a mustache, got frozen yogurt with a fair cousin, decided I'd never feel comfortable calling it "fro yo," and did some poetry interpretation.

I also enjoyed some blackberry water.

I also enjoyed the paper I bought at Archiver's. They're emptying inventory at the University Mall store, so I came home with a couple cute sheets. Then I remembered I left all my scrapy stuff at home. Then I realized I could use it in one of my poster frames. Then I realized I should be doing homework. Then I got my camera out.

Then I Will Possess Your Heart came on, and all I could think of was this night:

Oh Death Cab. Oh Becky. Oh my life. Oh my homework.



No comments:

Post a Comment