This is the 19 song playlist I made for the drive to Kanosh last weekend. I particularly like every song. But especially Vagabond, So This is Goodbye, So Here We Are, and Christians in Black. You could combine those four titles into a compound sentence:
So this is goodbye, vagabond; so here we are, Christians in black.
That's almost lyrical.
Vagabond........................................................Wolfmother
Upward Over the Mountain.............................Iron and Wine
Up Against the Wall.........................................Peter, Bjorn and John
Title and Registration.......................................Death Cab for Cutie
The Tide Pulls from the Moon.........................William Fitzsimmons
Somebody That I Used To Know.....................Gotye
Sólo Su Voz......................................................Juana Molina
So This Is Goodbye (Pink Ganter Remix)........William Fitzsimmons
So Here We Are................................................Bloc Party
Rabbit Song.......................................................Boy & Bear
Quelqu'un m'a dit...............................................Carla Bruni
Me Cai................................................................Pacifika
Keep the Car Running.......................................Arcade Fire
Hero...................................................................Regina Spektor
English House....................................................Fleet Foxes
Cold Summer.....................................................Seabear
Christians In Black.............................................Rogue Wave
Boy.....................................................................Ra Ra Riot
Body In A Box...................................................City and Colour
No comments:
Post a Comment