Everyone at home (in Texas) is getting ready for scout camp this week and girl's camp next week, and all I'm doing is getting ready for my finals. Chigga, please! I would SO much rather be roughing it in the wilderness of the Piney Woods!
After another bout of notsurewhatI'mdoingwithmylifeitus, I decided I'm going to default to making food and taking pictures of it and then eating it... Funded by donors. If you or someone you know might be interested in paying for my diabetes-bound existence, please give them my email: madi.dear@gmail.com
Also, I invented a new word: vagabonding. It's either A) when you bond with bums, B) when you bum with bonds, or C) when you pretend to be homeless with people you want to get to know better--this could last for any amount of time upwards of one hour and downwards of actually becoming homeless.
No comments:
Post a Comment