18.6.12

ward menu

My picture on the my (church) ward's website up until last week was:

I thought it really captured the essence of me. Plus I'm with HRH. Obviously optimal.

Then I was told by a member of the bishopric that I might want to consider changing it, since it was mostly a picture of the queen and since I was wearing sunglasses; no one could recognize me. 

The truth is I had already considered that, but felt fine choosing that picture because I don't have a lot of normal smiling pictures, and the few that I do have don't really look like me. I tend to not look like a normal smiling person. And when I do, I'm usually with other people, which was another no-go for my ward menu shot. 

So I went through every picture of me from the last two months, and these were the top two full-face, no sunglasses, not-with-other-people-options.


(this one was a cheat, since I had to crop Jackie out)


I do like making that face. But since I'm making gang signs in both of them, and I know my mom would say that is not appropriate, I decided to look one more time. After a lot of pondering, I eventually uploaded this one:


Full-face, no sunglasses, it's obviously me. 



1 comment:

  1. You tell that bishopric member to DEAL WITH IT and go back to the Queen one!

    ReplyDelete