21.6.12

i caught a glimpse, but it's been forgotten

I went to work last night (second night, I am succeeding at cutting fudge and cashiering, literally thank heavens) and then I went to the best ward activity I have ever been to: it was a poetry reading/fancy cheese night. I'm not much for cheeses but the poetry was mostly good. I sat in the grass, in the dark, and I felt like a college kid.

Later, I had to drive out my feelings on the construction-ridden northbound I-15. I got to Lehi and turned around, and called Becky. One of the things we talked about was a crush I have been developing* and later that night when we were talking:



Check the final suggestion. I select my friends wisely.

Also, watch this and tell me you don't feel it:


And now it is Thursday. Felicidades.



*I have said before that I was above blogging about girly feelings, expecially anything that has to do with the opposite sex. But I am not above it tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment