14.8.12

Today

-I learned that the original song by Lil Wayne is "Black and Yellow" (the only version I know is "Black and Jewish.")

-I went to Smith's twice. Turning into my mom.

-A giant moth tried to fly into my ear, and then I watched it commit suicide in my sink.

-My work closed early and it was a great surprise (but it is hard to feel excited about 6.5 hour shifts for the rest of the week when a two hour one felt pretty long).

-I relived many happy Disneyworld memories with Mark, mostly about times when Jacob almost/did wet his pants. So much terror in the happiest place on earth.

-I ate a lot. Including a yogurt. I can't remember the last time I willfully ate yogurt.

-I did not clean my room.

-I did make cookies.

-I blogged for the second time in a month.

-I did not get to water JMMCT because the hose is broken, so I'm praying he and the rest of the garden can survive until I go back to Home Depot to get another hose.

And that's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment