I've always been a little unconventional. Aren't we all? At any rate, when it comes to weddings (and no matter what we say, EVERY GIRL IN THE WORLD thinks about her wedding quite a few times before Mr. Right has been discovered), I've waffled back and forth between wearing my mother's monster ball 80's fluff-tastic ensemble, or something really simple that ends at my knees. But thanks to two very handy things I have in my life (Sandi and Pinterest), my meant-to-be wedding outfit has been pieced together. I know everyone is dying to know what it will be. So I'm blogging about it.
Item number one:
Rashida's Zebra Sweater
Item number two:
White Overalls
Item number three:
Liberty of London Oxfords
And if all of my wildest dreams come true, two members of the T club will be present.
The Three Stone Circlet, and...
The Elsa Peretti Open Heart Charm Necklace.
And for the record, I really hope my hair looks kind of like the girl in the overalls's. I'd take that over Rashida's look, at any rate. I will let you know before the wedding happens so that you can all hold me to wearing this outfit.
Now, to find the groom...........................................





You.
ReplyDeleteCrack.
Me.
UP.