A) Greg Laswell is amazing, and his cover of This Woman's Work is so good. The She's Having a Baby soundtrack was one of the few CDs I listened to for the first nine years of my life, before my mom invested in The Beatle's 1 and a collection of ABBA's top hits, so that's where I first heard the song. Kate Bush's This Woman's Work was one of my favorites (because when you're eight and you have a very limited music library, it's easy for weird nineties songs to be at the top of the list), but Greg really gives is a new life. And listening to it on repeat made me smile today.
B) Phoenix announced a few days ago that their 2013 album would be released during the third week of April. I almost cried. Fangirl much? They released the song Entertainment to YouTube today. Good to the max.
C) On a non-musical note (L0L), my next blog project (which cannot be combined into one word no matter how hard I try... blogroject?) is going to be going through my undergraduate experience year by year, starting in kindergarten. So look forward to that this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment