This is more of a post that says A) I am not sure that I will ever not rather be watching a BBC Jane Austen mini-series. As in: I have finally hit the point that would be clinically recognized as addiction. My mother is officially concerned. B) While I was crying through the (opening) credits of Emma (my dedication and excitement knows no bounds), I realized that if I don't ever get married (which is, I realize, not something to plan on), my post-mortal Madi M.-Jane A.-Louisa M. L.-All the Brontes Bookclub is going to be even more fantastically connected on account of our mutual romanticism-despite-inexperience. C) On a somewhat unrelated note, the truth is that I just want to get to the U.K. And stay. So D) As of this week, unlike the rest of my ideal book club, I am set on following my wildest dreams, and am so mentally planning on moving to the U.K. as soon as possible. Seriously. Job + visa = Madi Moves to Great Britain.
Coming to Real Life, ASAP.
No comments:
Post a Comment