20.5.13

monday prayer

Dear Lord,
Madi again.
Thank you for letting my mom go to the doctor with me today, because doctors are still a little scary for me. Thank you for letting my wolf shirt not be too small to wear. Thank you for letting me go to the movies with Molly. Thank you for Molly. Thank you for movies. 
Thank you for the spaghetti I had at lunch. You know I love spaghetti! Thank you for the mini Reeses too, but please, let me not be so needy for desert all the time. The fact that the wolf shirt seems to be shrinking is a sign that I need to eat less Reeses minis. And that is hard for me, G. But with you, I can do anything. 
Please comfort the people in Oklahoma that got hit by the tornado. And the people affected by the car bombs in Iraq. Just be with everyone. I know that's something that you normally do... I guess, please let me be more affective in the way I open the door for people to find comfort in you. I should be better about that.
Please help me to be more patient with Max the Fat Animal. I know you made him too, and he needs love, but he smells so bad... Let me not be so sensitive to that. Please inspire someone at Crowd Surge to help me with changing the name on my Postal Service ticket so that my uncle can use it. Please help me to feel more motivated to do my online class.
Thanks, again, for everything. Home is great. I don't know why you let me come to such a great family, but I'm grateful for them. 
And thank you for blogging. And the internet. I can only imagine the fuss I made about being sent to England in the nineteenth century instead of Provo in the twentieth, but you knew what you were doing. You always do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment