26.6.13

MULTI TASKING AT IT'S FINEST

New tactic, y'all. I am going to write my paper and blog at the same time. I am going to finish this introduction paragraph, and then go back and finish that introduction paragraph, and so on and so forth until both of these things are, in the name of St. Mungo, finished.

...

Ok, well I will not be finishing tonight. The intro took me an hour, and now I need to go to bed because we're having an early start tomorrow. So much for that.

It's interesting that after a semester of killing myself for grades, I feel like I need to get perfect scores or I will die. Transcendentalists and the worst professors might tell you not to worry, but when you need a GPA as flawless as Jennifer Anniston's skin to get into grad school, you worry. And coincidentally get really bad skin, if you are me.

SO, Scotland is still amazing (duh). But this paper is not. But I will finish that tomorrow, after a jaunt through Edinburgh, and hopefully up to Arthur's Seat for a second viewing of the city and coastline! Trying to stay excited during a paper is insane. This is why I was a hermit last winter. But you guys...


It's so weird to think that I was summiting Arthur's Seat for the first time just over a year ago. I looked out at the expansive view and felt like I never knew when I would see it again/what I would give to come back. I have been so, so blessed to not feel like a stranger here, and look forward to coming back. God works in mysterious ways. If I thanked him every moment for letting me be here this summer, it would not express the elation. 

D&C 101:36
In this world your joy is not full, but in me your joy is full.

No comments:

Post a Comment