7.8.13

21

1. I get carsick.
2. I miss ESPN when I'm away from home.
3. I never read Harry Potter 6 or 7.
4. I feel like hashtags are real cool.
5. I judge Arizona.
6. I have a Columbia bumper sticker on the inside of the back window of my car, but I'm going to take it off when I get back to school.
7. I thought chocolate milk was nasty before I couldn't have chocolate.
8. I love my getting-ready-for-bed routine.
9. I prefer to fall asleep with wet hair.
10. I went through security in the Glasgow airport last month (and the Boston airport last week) without taking my shoes off.
11. I played Angry Birds and listened to the Amelie soundtrack for at least 3 songs almost every night before I fell asleep during the second half of my freshman year.
12. I pretended my name was Amy when I played make believe by myself as a five-year-old.
13. I still pride myself on picking my final high school parking spot.
14. I was once an MVP.
15. I hate politics.
16. I set my homepage to the Olympics website at least two months before the games start.
17. I made the dumbest wish on my birthday candle this year.
18. I used to collect soap.
19. I try not to say mean things, but I am capable of being pretty mean.
20. I might eat Funyuns later.
21. I embody impatience.

1 comment: