For the past two days, I have gotten home from school past nap time. I still manage to squeeze in naps before dinner. That's how devoted I am to napping.
In other news, when I went to go check the mail five minutes ago, someone was playing "The Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow" on a trumpet in the underground parking lot. It was echoey and reminiscent of my jazz band days. Trumpet solos are the best.
If you are Kylan and you are reading this, thanks for being amazing. I really needed that pep talk.
If you are not Kylan, thanks for reading. And thanks for telling my mom that you like my blog. Out of all the things that I can do well (alphabetize, proctor exams, eat tacos, stack the dishwasher, write on this blog), this is probably one of the things I am the most proud of.
And in closing, a song:
http://youtu.be/qORYO0atB6g
No comments:
Post a Comment