6.10.13

hahaa


If I know anything about God, it's that He's just... Everything. He's beyond my understanding, honestly. One of the hardest things for me to wrap my mind around is that He knows everything.

And I try to understand. I worship. I trust. But He is always surprising me.


Take tonight, for example. I have been praying about something for a long time now, and God answered my prayers tonight in the form of roller skates. He sent a friend with roller skates to my front door and it was totally unexpected...

But also everything I needed.

It would have been the last way I could have guessed this prayer would be answered, if it ever even entered into my mind that roller skates could be an answer to prayers. 

I think one of the biggest lessons to take away from this is that if you ever feel like you need to pick up a pair of roller skates for a friend, you should do it. Because beyond the fact that they might not know how to skate and should learn before they die, you might be answering at least a hundred of their skating-unrelated prayers. And they will always be grateful for you for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment