I have a really long to-do list right now. Super long.
But when I came home from school today, do you know what I did?
I laid on the couch and thought about pizza, and then I watched a documentary from the 90s about a boy with down syndrome that was preparing for his bar mitzvah.
Then I took a 38 minute nap.
Then I went to the kickball season-closing party. Only four of us were there so more food for us. Small parties are the best, no matter what F. Scott Fitzgerald thinks.
Then I came home and showered. Showering's the best.
And now I'm in bed. At 8:17 PM. On a Friday.
The scar on my left ankle is really itchy and I don't know why... Which makes the Twilight Zone theme song play in my head, obviously.
I need to send out an email about the paper due on Monday for one of the classes I TA.
I need to write a Christmas card for Mark.
I need to make a grocery list.
Oh, and I could do homework...
But I'm definitely going to send out the class email and then watch Jane Eyre. Maybe twice, since that is something I have done (more than once) before.
Favorite movie, favorite day of the week. The only thing that could make this night better was if Lee Pace wanted to watch Jane Eyre with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment