So after two blessed months of lights out at 10:00 PM, I have had a week of most heinous bedtimes. If anyone got the Bill and Ted reference in that sentence, you're great.
I've had to stay up for grading, for a paper, for a quiz, and now for another paper and grading. I will be getting like 4 hours of sleep tonight and my eyes are already like "plz madi we want 2 b closed."
I have already tried to figure out when I can fit a nap into my schedule tomorrow, but I'm not sure when that is going to happen. Maybe I won't have to stay after class and then I can nap before it's time to make my pan de muerto?
PS feliz día de los muertosssssssssssssssssss. Who cares how much sleep I get? Sleep is for the dead. Today I celebrate life! And the lives of the dead! They can sleep for me.
I just slobbered all over myself and I'm not sure how that happened...
Anyways. One time Molly and I had an email chain whose subject was "harumph," and then there was one called "harumph harumph harumph." Lolz I'm making that noise right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment