Storycorps was the first non-profit I ever stumbled upon. And honestly, I can't remember how it happened. I remember that it was at my grandparents' house, and that they had just released their first animated story. And I sobbed.
Have you noticed that I am prone to sob? Well, sobbing is something I do when I am keenly touched. I don't cry. I go from dry-eyed to ugly heave-bawling.
Anyways, they just released a longer animated conglomerate-story, and I love it. Everyone needs to watch it and love this company. If for some reason I do not become a professor, it will be either because I become a mother of three all at once, or because I got a job with this amazing company.
I would love to record stories like this. I tried once, with my parents and my brothers... I wonder if I can find it...
Found it! Except I guess I typed the answers. Whatever, more convenient to share! Here is the first round of Q&A (click on it to open it in a new tab as a larger image):
No comments:
Post a Comment