21.9.11

¡otoño está aquí!

I don't remember if I've talked about this before, but nearly all of my favorite foods are orange. For example: carrots, shaped mac and cheese, peaches, orange juice, cheddar jack, Halloween Oreos, etc. As of today, I can add a new orange food to that list.

Jamba Juice's "Low Fat" Pumpkin and Ginger Muffins.

OH MY GOSH. I didn't even like pumpkin anything until last year when I tried a bite of pumpkin pie, and I mean it wasn't exactly love at first bite, but it was OK. But these muffins=worth walking up to the Wilk and waiting for 20 minutes to get through the pre-line-line for Jamba. I definitely ordered 2 today, and then put one in my backpack for when I could eat both in a corner somewhere, and no one would judge me. But just for good measure, I held both of them while looking around and then checking my phone, like I had gotten one for my BFF and now they were MIA so what was I supposed to do with an extra muffin, ugh? For the record, when something is advertised as being "low fat," I don't think: yeah, calories, consider yourself counted! I think: "... So I can eat 2 and it'll be normal fat?"

And that, my friends, is why I was voted "The One Who Will Probably Try To Open Up A Bakery Someday Because She'll Look Like She Lives In One," not "Best Legs" or "Most Likely To Win America's Next Top Model."

On that note, I officially enjoy doing lunges. I enjoy feeling like I'm making my muslos del trueno cry. On that note, I hope y'allall enjoy the new look. As my mom would say, "Madivision has a new Fall Line!"

1 comment:

  1. I do like the new look! And if you like lunges, you should definitely try the thigh portion of a Body Pump workout. BURNING. PAIN.

    ReplyDelete