4.3.12

oh hey, it's sun dey

Here are some of my thoughts that I thought today:

My latest bad habit has been creating serving sizes based on cost. Especially when it comes to snacks. Oh, this whole bag of chips is only €1? I can eat the whole thing right now. Dang, these cookies cost €5? Better space them out... Oh wait there's only like 10 of them? Ok: five now, five later.

I really, really, really want to be one of the amazing photographers that I stalk someday. I've been following a new photoblog almost everyday, and it just is so inspiring to me. My dad has told me since high school that if I can find something to be the best at, I will find success. And I mean, all my imperfections at everything aside, he has a fact. I want to get better at photography every day. So I worked out on photoshop today (after lusting after a few lenses) and broke my photoblog fast by posting ten pictures. CHECK THEM OUT! http://entirelymad.blogspot.com/

Speaking of other blogs, I was unintentionally featured on one recently!
This is the blog: http://cherishinghopesanddreams.blogspot.com/2012/03/seven-for-sunday-2nd-edition.html It's kind of funny, because I am definitely one of those random people that the post is about, that saw her blog's pin on Pinterest (the weirdest idea/most addicting site ever) and immediately started following her blog... Maybe or maybe not because her baby is so adorable, and she's Mormon, and I love finding cool Mormoblogs.

Remember the Stanley quote thing I made? Check this out.
Ms. McGaughey marks the 123 repin of that image. Since consecutive multi-digit numbers are one of my preferred lucky things, I am particularly happy with the success of my lil pin.

I'm leaving for Rome in three mornings from now, almost 54 hours exactly, and I am not ready. EEK. I have also decided that my only goal for my 2.5 day excursion is to eat as much pizza as possible. Nothing else matters. Bring it ON.

1 comment: