26.5.12

work... what?

My mom says that God isn't letting me find a job right now (maybe) because I haven't finished my online course. I have dragged it out...

In new old news, since I can't get lucky finding a job here and I am drawn to the unrealistic answers to problems in my life, I decided to spend an hour boarding-school-jobs-in-the-UK shopping. It makes me laugh, to see all those jobs at beautiful schools, and know that they are out of my reach. ONE DAY, STRATHALLAN. ONE DAY.

3 comments:

  1. After a two month-long break (because somehow your blog was deleted from my Google Reader), I'm caught up on the parts of your life you choose to share with the world. And I miss you even more :( What happened to your Sears Photography job? Why aren't you spending the summer in Tyler? I wish to have potlucks with you and, most of all, hug your neck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, you have the coolest blog banner in the history of blog banners. How absolutely stunning you are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw Kinsee! I miss you too! And you are stunning and I love you. I'm in Utah because I wanted/needed to find a job that I would be able to do all summer and possibly into the fall. The Sears one looked promising, but when I got there I was told training would take two weeks and my position would be irrelevant so I would probably be terminated in two weeks. So I left. I wish I could find a job making potlucks and then fly you out to be my assistant! Haha let us be pen pals or something!

    ReplyDelete