6.7.12

first world problem of the hour

I want to see Moonrise Kingdom pretty darn bad. Wes Anderson and Roman Coppola? I mean, is the trailer not magical?

But, Molly Cook, my movie companion, is in France. And even if she wasn't in France she'd be in Texas or Georgia and I would not be anywhere close to either of those states. So I'm stuck.

I'd post on facebook that I want to see it and that someone should see it with me, but I both flatter myself and fear that I would find out that A) people would be willing to go and B) I would not want those people to be my movie companions.

Movies are... For lack of a better word, a sacred experience for me. I do not just watch them with anyone. Seriously. And this one looks like a good one.

Maybe I'll go by myself. Maybe a wizard will come to my door in 20 minutes, riding a unicorn, and ask me if I would not mind accompanying him to the movie of my choice; he's doing a study on muggles and thought my lack of front-yard planning might indicate that I watch more movies than I landscape.











A girl can dream.

1 comment:

  1. You need to go see it! By yourself! Your name is allll over that movie! It is hilarious and wonderful and fantastic.

    ReplyDelete