12.10.12

the TA is "lecturing," i am "listening"

The TA in this class suuuuuucks. In my humble opinion.

You know what doesn't suck? The weather today. Provo has like 2 days of gorgeous, rainy, blustery weather every fall, and Day 1 is here. And I love it. I feel God's love so easily when my favorite weather is in control. The whole sky is my favorite color. Everything smells better. I am loving it.

Week 1 of midterms comes to a close this afternoon. Hallelujah. I will not have a whole lot of time to do anything this weekend but prepare for Week 2, but it's OK. Midterms are half-way through, and the semester is half-way through too on Monday. It's hard to believe that, but also it is easy to believe that. School flies by, even though it's hard and TAs suck and I am not good at studying or making A's.

So, the TA is done now. Time to tune back in.

Peace out, homedogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment