It's officially the week after half-way day, which means I am closer to the end of the semester than the beginning. And that's great! But it also kind of sucks. It means there's going to be papers and exams every week for the rest of the semester. And I know that's what college is all about, but sometimes, all I can think about is how I'd rather be taking pictures in Europe. I can't believe that was school. 10 weeks of adventure. Ridiculous.
So painting my nails was a kind of escapism (I am a gifted escapist--just ask my mom), but I also did it because I've gotten to a new level of lusting after naps and free time, and today I couldn't stop myself. I ate humus and pita chips in bed and laughed during the Office like I haven't at a lot of the new stuff and counted down the minutes until I had to leave for work. Which is now, so, you know... Later gaters.
No comments:
Post a Comment