10.8.13

normal saturday

Sometimes Jacob compares our relationship to quantum physics over breakfast. He's 14.

Being home this week helped me realize just how much Jacob and Mark are similar.

They're both pretty cool (SMART).


Genius II, Me, Genius I
(I may have taught them how to properly eat spaghetti, but that's it.)

Mark's been gone for almost five months! It's weird to think that in another month, he's 25% done. His emails are really funny. I'm blessed by that little dude.

And the other little dude! Even though he shows his kindness through uppercuts. While I was gone, all the Rockys became his favorite movies. At least he'll still watch Gone With the Wind conmigo. 

And now, we have to leave because the house is about to show. #buymyhouse

SANDI, THIS IS WHY I LIKE HASHTAGS:
I know they are cheesy. And overdone. And a little stupid. But they create a multi-level narrative between all social media users. Searching for hashtags has become one of my favorite time killers, especially on Instagram. It's interesting what we all have in common/what we think we have in common, and hashtags bring that to the surface. Also, I know that MTV will do a segment on them in 20 years and I want to be able to say to my kids, "Oh yeah, I was all over hashtags." And then they'll be like "We have the weirdest mom." And then they'll go back to building hoverboards or whatever.

And I just can't bring myself to read 6 and 7! I kinda know what happens... I just got so mad when Sirius died. It was personally offensive. I have all of the books sitting on my bookshelf. It's just not their time yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment