15.9.13

four pics, and luv languages

On Saturday, I went on walk about. I love my neighborhood.


Parts of it are just so homey. #lilmexico #sorrysandi


I slept on my side on Friday night, so on Saturday morning my shoulders were especially crooked. I looked like the kind of person that lives in the bowels of Notre Dame. #lilscoliosis 


And then later on Saturday, I spent lots of minutes shining a bright light in my eye because I caught a glimpse of green in them. Do y'all see? I was going crazy. Green eyes is my dream. Mostly so that someone could sing Green Eyes to me someday. Also because I used to hate brown eyes. I'm cool with them now. But green is also cool.


Tonight was a good night for the globe lights. I love those lil dudes.

And now, the part you've all been waiting for:

LANGUAGES OF LUV.

For some reason, this was a really popular topic amidst my study abroad group this summer. And when it came up, I was like lolz time to put my earbuds in... But I have lately been talking about them again, with all my friends who are in luv (aka I never see them and when I do we just talk about their luv. lame. but also precious. I can't complain) and now I know what luv I speak and what I luv I best comprehend. Are y'all ready? Are y'all sure? Y'all... y'all. Y'all. Y'all. Y'all.

I speak: service. Partly gifts. It's just easier for me to say "I love you" in doing the dishes and care packages. I am self conscious about words. Which also partly explains why I best understand: quality time. I know that people like me when they spend time with me. They don't have to say anything. Saying things is nice, but you know... Time is priceless. Also, I only spend time with people that I want to spend time with. I don't waste it. TIME IS MONEY. But even more, Time is Luv.

So, if you are reading this and you want me to fall in luv wit u, now u no wut 2 do/esspekt. Ur wlcm.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if you're apologizing for the use of hashtags, use of the word "lil," or both, or possibly something else, but AWESOME.
    Also, I don't know what my love language is. I've been meaning to find out, but I just haven't gotten around to it. Same thing with my blood type.

    ReplyDelete