What are your favorite things? What are your favorite things to do? What are your favorite things about school? What are your favorite things to study? What are your favorite things about going to school? What are you good at in school? What would your friends and family say they are proud of you for? And finally: are there trends in your answers/did you mention any topics repeatedly?
Here is my page of answers (sorry if any of those squares are hard to read... if you click on the image, it should reopen in a larger size in a new tab):
So when it was my turn to contribute what my trends were, I contributed "Well, according to this activity, I'm a pile that enjoys eating and reading, especially about nature. But I only like to be in nature when the wind is running through my hair."
This activity was not entirely accurate. But it was definitely partly accurate.
I would have gotten different answers if I had not done this while I was hungry, and right after the library emailed me about books that are due soon. Maybe.
No comments:
Post a Comment