5.11.13

my brothers' interpretation of my love life

Last night, I Skyped my mom and brother Jacob (while my dad napped on the couch, but he was on screen for a while. E for Effort dad!) we talked about how we won't go on a family trip until Mark gets home in March of 2015, and then we'll probably go to Disneyworld because that's his favorite. Jacob, out of nowhere, very earnestly asked "Can Madi bring her husband?" To which I laughed, and my mom answered "of course!" I guess if I meet him this fall that could happen...

What was better was that mom's "of course!" Was followed by "Can she also bring the nephews?" Referring to the multiple sons I will have by then. #lol

So I emailed this story to Mark, who replied with one of his own. Apparently he was telling his companion about how his family is chubby (thanks bro) and his comp replied "Even your sister? She's not so chubby. She looks better than you." 

BOOM, roasted.

So I guess if I ever want to move to Argentina, I could marry that guy. #lolol

Also, Mark's closing line:

Find a husband. Love, Mark



Oh brothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment