1.7.14

aw yiss aw yiss

I got really excited when I looked at my desktop bar and saw that it was Tue 1 Jul 00:06, and I decided I should probably pause writing my essay to look up a good picture for July.

Google gave me nothing but Calvin and Hobbes and random line graphs. Not what I wanted. Tumblr gave me something inappropriate (what a surprise). And Pinterest gave me this:


Naturally, the first thing I noticed is that the window (?) above Uncle Sam has a row of butts on it. I wonder what the top looks like. I'm picturing a bunch of cherubim with their arms in the air as something miraculous happens... What's coming to mind is a concert. It would have to be religious though... Maybe it's the reunion concert of the apostles in heaven. Because we know that fishing wasn't their only distraction. Sometimes a man has got to rock. Band name: Martyrs and The Rock. Eh. It could be better. Maybe I will draw that later, and it will be the July picture I was truly looking for. 



In other news, never take an Independent Study class...


No comments:

Post a Comment