He is a fearsome looking dude. But less so when you call him Fledlick.
And I don't know why I do this. I have no idea. It makes no sense. It wasn't a joke or anything. No one else does it, as far as I know. And I don't and have never had speech impediments. I just can't handle his name.
Anyways, to celebrate Independence Day, I went to Sam's Club and then watched Drunk History while I ate lunch. Those are hands down my two favorite things about contemporary America. And the Drunk History about Fledlick is definitely one of my favorite things on the entire internet. Here is the link. There is cussing. But... Oh my gosh. I know drinking and cussing are bad, but I just forgive them in this program because I think it is so great.
I am American, Fledlick's an American, TOGETHER WE CAN CHANGE THE WORLD.

No comments:
Post a Comment