21.10.14

the arts building

Hanging out on the ground floor benched area of the HFAC opens the door for overhearing a lot of things that only HFAC students say.

"How can you deduce that the use of B flat 6 means he's gay?"

"Reading this prospectus is like reading shredded meat!"

"(Oh/Since/Well) I'm a vocalist" (repeated 23489 times)

"Clarinetists plural is actually clarinatta." (that's a joke)


This screen cap made me pee my pants:


If I can go another 10 days without donuts, than this will have been the first month in... a year... maybe more... that I have gone without donuts. The struggle, and I'm saying struggle, is real.

And in closing, I know a girl that paddles her hands when she feels awkward. Or actually, maybe she just does it. I can't tell why. It is a little awkward... But also it's great because it makes me think of this puppy:

Time to read my bank statement and weep. 

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, I understand the HFAC comments all too well. I forgot what the music nerds were like until I joined choir again this semester...I need to work on resisting the urge to roll my eyes every five seconds. It's a struggle. Also, we should meet up for lunch sometime! And by lunch, I mean sack lunch cause I had the same reaction to my bank account statement today.

    ReplyDelete